With the publication of the site, the creators of "causes" (for short-term volunteering events) and "ads" (long-term volunteering) regardless whether they are citizens or non-profit organizations, agree that:
- We will respect the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- will hold / implement event information and publishing - except upon the occurrence of extraordinary circumstances arising after the publication of the site, which could not be foreseen or prevented (bad weather, natural disasters, accidents, riots, etc.)
- will warn in advance clear and explicit about possible risks to health and life, and that you will comply with the requirements for healthy and safe working conditions.
- We will provide advance volunteers with all necessary information to the event, and that they will conduct a detailed training when required.
- You will comply with all provisions that are made with specific subjects (if any - in terms of cover, providing food, shelter, etc.).
- We will work with persons under 18 only under the written permission of their parents and the determination of a man who watching them and responsible for them.
The creators of "causes" agree that TimeHeroes only publish information on short-term voluntary events or ads for long term volunteering. TimeHeroes no responsibility for the events about which published. TimeHeroes no responsibility for any possible damage, and other incidents arising during meetings. TimeHeroes no responsibility for the occurrence of ads for long term volunteering to publish or for anything arising in relations between organizations and volunteers.
TimeHeroes reserves the right to modify at any time these conditions.